Recently I found a link of Blake Griffin explaining how he is a leader of his sports team:
Monday, 4 March 2013
Being A Leader
Being a team leader comes natural for some but difficult for others. Nevertheless, most people will experience being a team leader at some point in their lives. Naturally one person in a group tends to become the leader, who then sets guidelines and goals for the team to achieve. These goals are achieved by each team member acquiring the leaders' abilities and skills throughout the course and by acknowledging the efforts and work that has been brought forward. The leader of the team also has responsibilities such as setting up dates and times for meeting, guidelines, and roles for each member. Additionally, the leader is the member who must keep reminding the team of their missions and goals. This helps to keep the team on track and organized so that their goals can be achieved quicker and more efficiently.
Recently I found a link of Blake Griffin explaining how he is a leader of his sports team:
Personally, I thought this video was a good example of a team leader because he explains that leading by example is important. Leading by example is a positive and helpful way to lead a team, and team members may learn more easily by watching someone rather than being told. What do you think?
Recently I found a link of Blake Griffin explaining how he is a leader of his sports team:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment